Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Gateway Crossing! As your local Avondale chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Avondale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Avondale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Joe Hornback, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 32
Joe Hornback, D.C. is a 1984 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He grew up in Southern Illinois and earned his pre-chiropractic hours at Southeast Missouri State University. Upon graduation from chiropractic college, he practiced in a high-volume office in Western Kentucky for three years. He moved to Arizona in 1987 and continued practicing chiropractic. He has three children who have all received chiropractic care since minutes after birth. Prior to joining The Joint, Dr. Joe practiced for two and a half years with HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab in Avondale and Peoria.
Dr. Hornback feels that chiropractic care is essential for achieving and maintaining optimal health and physical performance. He has always strived to make affordable preventive/maintenance care available for patients of all ages. His personal philosophy of chiropractic led to his affiliation with The Joint. He is excited about helping the people of the communities surrounding the Gateway Crossing office restore and maintain their health with safe, affordable, all-natural chiropractic care. He looks forward to serving you, your friends and your loved ones.
Dr. Scot Bennick, D.C.
Years Practicing: 16
Dr Scot Bennick is passionate about health and wellness. Unable to continue his mechanical engineering studies in college due to back pain and migraine headaches, "Dr Scot" regained his health (and life) with chiropractic care. While studying at Parker College, Dr Scot learned over a dozen healing modalities. He has been practicing in Sedona since 2000, Dr Scot is happy to be part of The Joint team.