Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Ocotillo! As your local Chandler chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Chandler chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Chandler chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Emeliah Hanson, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Dr. Emeliah Hanson is a licensed Chiropractor who has been serving in the valley of the sun since 2008. Dr. Hanson graduated Magna cum Laude with a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA, and received awards of merit in clinical radiology and in anatomy lab instruction.
Prior to attending Palmer, Dr. Hanson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with a certificate in Nutrition from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Dr. Hanson is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, and treats a wide variety of patients from ages 0 to 99, utilizing a number of techniques.
Dr. Michael A. Crampton, D.C.
University of Western States
Years Practicing: 8
Dr. Crampton graduated with honors from Western States Chiropractic College, Portland Oregon in 2008. Dr. Crampton grew up in the White Mountains of Arizona and attended Northern Arizona University where he graduated with a BS in Computer Information Systems and a minor in Mechanical Engineering. He practiced abroad in Peru in 2008. He also practiced in Central Oregon for 6 years before joining The Joint in 2015. He enjoys helping others reach their goals and optimize their health so that they can be free to do what they truly want to do.