Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Park West! As your local Peoria chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Peoria chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Peoria chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr, Deepa Shah, D.C.
Dr. Shah is originally from Toronto, Ontario. After receiving her bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada she earned her Doctor of chiropractic degree at National University of Health Science in Chicago, Illinois. She then moved to Arizona and workedin multidisciplinary clinics for over 10 years.
Dr. Shah enjoys working with patients of all age and is a strong believer in chiropractic. She is excited to adjust you, your family and your friends as well as educate on the importance of maintaining routine chiropractic care.
Dr. James Bisko, D.C.
Dr. James Bisko is a native of Pittsburgh, PA. He attended Edinboro University of Pennsylvania where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Health andPhysical Education. He played football and baseball in high school and at the collegiate level. He discovered chiropractic care while being treated for a sports injury. Chiropractic has been a part of his life ever since.
Dr. Bisko attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri wherehe received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He is also certified in the Cox Flexion Distraction Technique, a special chiropractic technique used to treat low back pain. He has over 20 years of experience in treating sports injuries, personal injuries, auto accidents, workman's compensation and treating all types of back pain, neck pain and other muscular skeletal injuries.
He is a Board Certified Chiropractic Physician licensed to treat patients in Arizona, Pennsylvania and South Carolina.
Dr. Bisko enjoys being active in the community and likes giving back. He has been involved with several nonprofit organizations including the Food Bank, Lion's Club, Toys for Tots and the Leukemia Society.