Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - 7th Ave. & McDowell! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Peter Hughes, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Dr. Hughes has an extensive background in athletic therapy, rehabilitation, and personal training services. Peter served as an athletic trainer for various sports teams, as the former Captain of the Canadian National Rugby League Team he played in 2 World Tournaments, and as a member of the Life University Hockey Team when they won the ACHA Championship for three consecutive years. He combines an extensive education with a vast amount of practical experience and expertise in providing a unique biomechanical approach to chiropractic.
Peter holds a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education along with a Masters Degree in Exercise and Sports Science. He received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, GA. He has also earned a Diploma of Sports Injury Management from Sheridian College in Oakville, Ontario, Canada and has been awarded a Strength and Conditioning Certificate by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). As a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), Peter is also a member of the National Athletic Trainer's Association (NATA). He is certified in Graston Level II.