Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Legacy Village! As your local Phoenix chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr, Deepa Shah, D.C.
Dr. Shah is originally from Toronto, Ontario. After receiving her bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada she earned her Doctor of chiropractic degree at National University of Health Science in Chicago, Illinois. She then moved to Arizona and workedin multidisciplinary clinics for over 10 years.
Dr. Shah enjoys working with patients of all age and is a strong believer in chiropractic. She is excited to adjust you, your family and your friends as well as educate on the importance of maintaining routine chiropractic care.
Dr. Nelson, D.C.
Dr. Nelson’s passion for helping others lead him to become a Chiropractor. He was injured as a child and found restored hope and healing, years later, through Chiropractic. After receiving life changing results he dedicated his career to providing Chiropractic to as many people as possible. He believes that every child and adult deserves to have their spines checked. He works to empower individuals and their families to live healthy and happy lives. He is passionate about spreading this message of health and healing to the world.
Dr. Nelson earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Brigham Young University Idaho in 2008. After graduating, with honors, from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2012, he worked as chiropractor in Monmouth county, New Jersey. Dr. Nelson returned to his native Arizona, to work for The Joint, in 2015.
Dr. Nelson is married to Karla and they have five beautiful, energetic children. The Nelson family enjoys nature, service, good food and spending time with friends and family.