Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Tempe Shops! As your local chiropractor in Tempe, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tempe chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Tempe chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Michael J. Funicello, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus
Years Practicing: 19
Dr. Michael J. Funicello graduated with Salutatorian honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic West in 1997. He was in private practice for over 15 years before joining The Joint. He enjoys all aspects of family practice, adjusting children and families helping them to live healthier and happier lives.
Dr. Funicello grew up in the East Valley and currently resides in Gilbert with his wife, Maria, and son, Myles.
Dr. Kevin Lees, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
Years Practicing: 15
Kevin Lees, D.C. graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, MO IN 2001. He has been with The Joint since 2010.
Dr. Lees is originally from Ohio, and has been living in the Phoenix area since 2005.
Dr. Cady Logan, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Cady Logan, D.C. graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 2015. During her time at Palmer, Dr. Logan went on a Clinic Abroad trip to provide chiropractic care to the people of Hyderabad, India.
Dr. Logan received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology in 2011 from Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa. She is originally from Arizona and is excited to be back to serve the community as a chiropractor.