Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Grant & Swan! As your local chiropractor in Tucson, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tucson chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Tucson chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Rachelle Roeder, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 20
Dr. Rachelle Roeder, D.C., graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1996 from Davenport, Iowa. She is a mother of two children and 5 rescued dogs. Her son, Jacob is attending his third year at Arizona State University this Fall and her daughter, Amber will be a Freshman at University of Arizona. Dr. Roeder has over 20 years experience in practice. She was a Director for Emergency Chiropractic in Phoenix the early years of practicing before moving to Indianapolis, Indiana where she owned two successful practices. She recently returned to Arizona to be closer to family. Dr. Roeder is very passionate about providing quality Chiropractic care and service to all her patients.
Dr. Valerie Tolen, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
Years Practicing: 4
Dr. Valerie Tolen graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2012, where she received awards for service and outstanding achievement in research and scholarship. She is well versed in many techniques, (Gonstead, Graston, Flexion/Distraction, Thompson, Prenatal, Pediatric, and animals) and is Activator Advanced Proficiency rated.
Dr. Valerie enlisted in the Air Force at 17 years old and has had the good fortune to have traveled and lived all over the world always working in the medical field. She is a holistic practitioner that knows the many benefits of manual medicine for overall health. She and her husband are recent transplants to Tucson, AZ, from Colorado and Kansas.