Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Aliso Viejo! As your local Aliso Viejo chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aliso Viejo chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Aliso Viejo chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Michael Grigoriou, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles
Years Practicing: 14
Dr. Michael Grigoriou completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Rhode Island. He received his doctorate from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles where his areas of concentration included several soft tissue therapy techniques, pediatrics, postural rehabilitation, and spinal rehabilitation. His professional memberships are with the American Chiropractic Association and the California Chiropractic Association. He is fluent in Greek and has working knowledge of Spanish. Dr. Grigoriou is a board certified chiropractor and is licensed in New York, New Jersey, and California. He is also certified in MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia), Spinal decompression therapy, Extra-corporeal Shockwave Therapy, and Kinesio Taping.
Dr. Grigoriou has been actively practicing in multidisciplinary settings alongside orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, pain management specialists, and physical therapists since 2002. In addition to his advanced training, skill, and experience, Dr. Grigoriou continues to hone his skills and improve his knowledge by frequently attending continuing education events both nationally and abroad.
As a Chiropractor with experience, he has been freeing people from pain and enhancing the quality of his patients lives by combining the very best hands-on-techniques, rehabilitation methods, and a highly individualized approach when caring for his patients. Dr. Grigoriou's passion is to help each of his patients not only to be pain free, but also to live life to its fullest.