Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Brentwood Lone Tree! As your local chiropractor in Brentwood, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brentwood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Brentwood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jessica Anaya, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 12
Dr. Jessica Anaya was born and raised in San Francisco and she currently resides in Antioch, CA with her husband (Boris) of 9 years and 3 children. She attended Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward. As a chiropractic clinician she has brought pain reduction, motion and strength increases and general sense of health, to patients for over 10 years. She uses adjustive techniques where her patients will enjoy expedient pain reduction and increased musculoskeletal function and strength. Chiropractic care is helpful for all activities that involve movement and coordination enabling the body to fully communicate with itself, to perform optimally, and heal quickly. Chiropractic care is an incredible tool to assist the individual in keeping their body in tune so they can live, play and be the best they can be for many years to come. Her patients have come to expect a doctor that is caring, not afraid to spend extra time to listen to them and is gentle in both manner and motion.