Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Folsom! As your local Folsom chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Folsom chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Folsom chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey L. Hartman, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus
Years Practicing: 25
Dr. Jeffrey L. Hartman is a licensed chiropractor, who graduated in 1991 with a Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic - West, located in Sunnyvale, California. He worked as a student athletic trainer at Santa Barbara City College for four years.
He also practiced in San Jose, California for twenty years and built up a sports medicine practice consisting of many of the local professional sports teams, such as San Jose Sharks, 49ers, Giants, and the San Jose Saber Cats, which is arena football.
Dr. Hartman performed physicals for High Schools, including Pop Warner football, PAL (Police Athletic League) and cheerleading. Dr. Hartman likes to be involved in the community and recently volunteered as the team Doctor for the Granite Bay Grizzlies and watched them win the State Championship.
He spends his free time mountain biking, golfing, and barbecuing.
Dr. Jacqueline M. Kosak, D.C.
Pasadena College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 30
Dr. Jacqueline M Kosak, D.C, graduated from Pasadena College of Chiropractic in June of 1986. She was in private practice until December of 2013 when she was hired by 'The Joint'. Currently she works full time in the Folsom clinic Friday-Tuesday.
Dr. Kosak, D.C. uses a variety of techniques including Diversified, Thompson Drop and the Activator. She also enjoys nutritional counseling.