Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Goleta! As your local chiropractor in Goleta, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Goleta chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Goleta chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jake Van Wickle, D.C.
Life Chiropractic College West
Dr. Jake Van Wickle was born and raised in the Santa Barbara area. After receiving his Bachelor’s of Science degree in Kinesiology from Cal Poly, and Doctor of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West, Dr. Van Wickle returned to Goleta in 2013 to provide premier chiropractic care to local residents.
Dr. Van Wickle specializes in multiple chiropractic techniques including Diversified, Activator,and drop-table. He is passionate about chiropractic care, not only as an effective treatment for musculoskeletal pain, but as an essential part of a healthy lifestyle.
In recent events, Dr. Van Wickle just married the love of his life, Rachel, this past July. His other interests include playing volleyball, rock climbing, and exploring the outdoors.
Dr. Van Wickle is proud and excited to be partnering with The Joint to provide Goleta and Santa Barbara with quality, affordable chiropractic care.