Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Orange Town and Country! As your local Orange chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Orange chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Orange chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Steven M. Cocks, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 25
Dr. Cocks earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1991 and is licensed by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Cocks is proficient in a variety of adjusting techniques and his patients vary from toddlers to the elderly. He has also performed extensive volunteer work for various non-profit organizations.
Dr. Cocks comes from extensive chiropractic family background. He personally had 12 years of experience in the field with his family's practice and with other private practices and then went on to fulfill his deep desire to become a doctor in the profession he loves.
Dr. Cocks knows chiropractic works because we are self-healing, self-regulating organisms controlled by our nervous systems. It's simple! Spinal damage or injury at any age can misalign bones and shift the spine off-center. The result is stress on the nervous system, muscle spasm, postural distortion and spinal decay. Nerves going to all parts of the body can be affected. Correcting the spine can alleviate stress, pain and discomfort, allowing the body to heal and function properly. Without drugs or surgery, regardless of age, for over a century, chiropractic has helped millions, naturally. His positive attitude, leadership and amazing patient care has made him a valuable part of our team in San Clemente!