Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Winery Estate Marketplace! As your local Rancho Cucamonga chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Mario Garcia, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
Years Practicing: 8
Dr. Mario Garcia has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn't working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids' teams.
Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.