Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Nugget Plaza! As your local Roseville chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Roseville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Roseville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jason Mack, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus
Years Practicing: 9
Dr. Jason Mack’s first experience with chiropractic came to him after he was diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis at the young age of nine years old.Instead of resorting to harsh steroids and drugs for treatment as prescribed by his MD’s, Dr. Mack’s mother chose a more holistic approach combining chiropractic, Chinese herbal medicine, and a macrobiotic diet. Six months later, the JRA went into remission, and Dr. Mack continues to embrace the chiropractic lifestyle till this day to keep his nervous system and spine healthy.
Dr. Mack began his undergraduate studies majoring in Exercise Biology and minoring in Community Nutrition at the University of California, Davis. In 2007, he earned his doctor of chiropractic at Palmer West Chiropractic College in San Jose where he worked as an associate doctor for 3 years. After getting married, Dr. Mack and his wife returned to their home town in Sacramento where he opened his own private office, and later decided to work for the “The Joint” in Roseville where he lives with his wife, two children, and dog. His passion to educate and adjust his local community without dealing with 3rd party insurance groups allows him to focus more on patient care and maintenance of their health through an affordable and convenient chiropractic model. In his spare time, Dr. Mack’s enjoys skiing, lifting weights, running, and spending time with his family.