Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Carmel Mountain! As your local San Diego chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jennifer Cirillo, D.C.
Dr. Jennifer Cirillo is a Florida Native and moved to San Diego back in 2012 with her husband, Dan. She is a graduate of Florida State University where she received a Bachelors in Science with an emphasis in Exercise Physiology. Her personal experience with chiropractic after a serious car accident in high school is what then triggered her to pursue a career in chiropractic, where she could help others suffering from the same or similar injuries as she did. She then went on to continue her education at Palmer College of Chiropractic and received her Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2010. In Dr. Cirillo's spare time, she enjoys spending time at the beach, skiing and snowboarding in the mountains and anything else outdoors!
Dr. Salman Khanaki D.C.
Dr. Salman Khanaki D.C., CFCE, is a graduate of Southern California University of Health Sciences. He trained in chiropractic sports medicine and had the opportunity to work with cyclists, runners and triathletes in both injury prevention and treatment. Dr. Khanaki has been practicing chiropractic since 2011 and has extensive knowledge and experience treating sports related injuries, and injuries related to everyday life. Dr. Khanaki is also pleased to offer chiropractic wellness care for the entire family for the attainment and maintenance of optimal well being.