Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - San Marcos - Grand Plaza! As your local San Marcos chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Marcos chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your San Marcos chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Nick Sorenson, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus
A native Northern Californian, Dr. Nick Sorenson is a sports enthusiast and routinely goes to the gym along with enjoying the outdoors whenever he gets a chance. As a 2014 Palmer West graduate, Dr. Nick Sorenson began his career in his hometown of Rocklin California where he was part time chiropractor. Growing up in a household of a Mother who works as a school teacher and Father who was an Elementary Principal for 20+ years, he had education in his blood. Therefore, prior to attending Palmer he graduated from Sacramento State with a Bachelor in Kinesiology where he earned his Physical Education teaching credential. After moving to San Diego in late 2015 he began teaching 3rd and 4th graders in the Del Mar Union School District. He loves being able to educate kids on Mondays followed by educating patients about the human body for the rest of the week here at The Joint.