Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Santa Ana Bristol! As your local chiropractor in Santa Ana, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Santa Ana chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Santa Ana chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Rodrigues, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 26
Dr. Rodrigues received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1990 from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. His interest in chiropractic health care began at an early age when he would accompany his father on weekly visits to the chiropractor. Dr. Rodrigues has taken numerous post-graduate courses in Spinal Rehabilitation, Nutrition, Diet and Exercise, and Wellness Care. In addition to receiving Certification in Spinal Rehabilitation, Dr. Rodrigues has served as a Qualified Medical Examiner and Independent Medical Evaluator in complex Medical-Legal injury cases. He has testified many times lending his expertise at both depositions and jury trials.
Dr. Rodrigues' greatest passion however is helping his many patients achieve greater health through chiropractic while adhering to the highest standard of care. For this reason the accomplishment that Dr. Rodrigues is most proud of is the 25 years of clinical experience he has obtained while serving his community.