Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - West Covina! As your local West Covina chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our West Covina chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your West Covina chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Sherman Gee, D.C.
Dr. Sherman Gee, DC, was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles, California, an area that taught him how to connect and relate to a diverse population. Dr. Gee received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from UC Santa Barbara.
Dr. Gee loved the chiropractic approach to healthcare and the interaction with people, and enrolled at National College of Chiropractic, one of the leading chiropractic colleges.
Since graduating, Dr. Gee has had a fulfilling career in the personal injury and sports medicine fields. Now, working with The Joint in West Covina, Dr. Gee states that he likes The Joint's model because he is able to see the positive results in the people that are receiving routine adjustments. Dr. Gee particularly believes in the wellness plan that The Joint offers.
When not practicing chiropractic care, Dr. Gee attends church and loves playing sports, especially basketball. Dr. Gee is a testament to routine chiropractic care, eating healthy and exercising. Dr. Gee has been married for 34 years and has one daughter.
Dr. Pete Borboa
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
Years Practicing: 12
Dr. Pete Borboa graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2004. He began working and training with a lead instructor for the Pettibon System, which is chiropractic system of care that focuses on the rehabilitation of spinal soft tissues (discs, ligaments, & muscles) and the restoration of the critical curves of the spine.
Dr. Pete received his chiropractic license in 2005, practicing for over 9 years. Dr. Pete states, "How time flies when you are doing what you love and getting people back to their lives."