Hours of Operations
- Mon: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Fri: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tue: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wed: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sun: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thu: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
At The Joint River located in River Oaks Houston TX, there are no appointments and no hidden fees. As your local River Oaks chiropractor, we're in your neighborhood providing affordable chiropractic services every day. Be sure to stop in and find out how The Joint is making it easier than ever to put your family chiropractic health first. Whether you're suffering from back pain, whiplash, a sports injury or just need a general chiropractic adjustment, we can help.
· Convenient hours
· Convenient locations
· No appointment necessary
· Only $19 for initial visit
· Membership rates as low as $12.25 per adjustment
· Our chiropractors are professional licensed doctors of chiropractic
Come in today to our River Oaks chiropractic clinic for your initial exam.
Meet Dr. Andres Perez:
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor's degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others. In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez's passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community. Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. " Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. " - Dr. Perez
How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit in River Oaks Houston:
1) Wear loose fitting and
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.