Located in the Randall's Shopping Center next to Pronto Cucina.
At The Joint located in Houston TX
within the West U/Braeswood area, there are no appointments and no
hidden fees. As your local West U chiropractor, we're in your
neighborhood providing affordable chiropractic services every day.
Be sure to stop in and find out how The Joint is making it easier
than ever to put your family chiropractic health first. Whether
you're suffering from back pain, whiplash, a sports injury or just
need a general chiropractic adjustment, we can help.
• Convenient hours
• Convenient locations
• No appointment necessary
• Only $19 for initial visit
• Membership rates as low as $12.25 per adjustment
• Our chiropractors are professional licensed doctors of chiropractic
Come in today to our chiropractic clinic for your initial exam.
Meet Dr. K. Isiaka:
Dr. K. Isiaka attended Parker University, college of Chiropractic in Dallas, TX where he graduated Magma Cum Laude. Before that, he attended the University of Houston and graduated Cum Laude with a major in Health Promotion and a minor in Biology. Dr. K. Isiaka decided to become Chiropractor because of his fascination with the human physiology and he wanted to help people live a healthier dis-ease free life.
Before starting at the Joint, Dr. K. Isiaka worked at the Veteran Affairs Hospital in Dallas, helping our veterans fulfill their chiropractic needs. On his down time Dr. K. Isiaka likes to stay active by playing soccer and tennis.
How to get the most out of your
chiropractic visit to our West University Houston location:
1) Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.