Eagan - Now Open!
The Joint Eagan will be located on Pilot Knob Rd. and Duckwood Dr. next to Caribou Coffee. Be sure to stop in and find out how The Joint is making it easier than ever to put your chiropractic health first. Whether you're suffering from whiplash, a sports injury or need a general chiropractic adjustment, we can help.
- Convenient hours
- Convenient locations
- No appointment necessary
- Only $19 for initial visit
- Membership rates as low as $12.25 per adjustment
- Our chiropractors are professional licensed doctors of chiropractic
Come in today to our chiropractic clinic for your initial exam.
Meet Dr. Casey Hallin
Since the 11th grade Dr. Casey Hallin knew he was going to be a chiropractor. He was injured playing Hockey and a local chiropractor was able to help him recover from his injuries. From that day on, it has been Dr. Hallin's mission to help as many people as possible discover what chiropractic could do for them. Dr. Hallin did his undergraduate at Hamline University in Saint Paul and then continued on to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington where he graduated in 2005 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic. He married his high school sweet heart and they have three wonderful boys. An avid sports fan, Dr. Hallin still enjoys playing hockey with his sons and watching the Twins and Vikings. He also enjoys the outdoors and tries to spend as much time as he can on the lake chasing Walleye and Bass. Dr. Hallin loves life, loves his family and loves maintaining people's health through chiropractic.
Dr. Hallin also specialized in pregnancy, kids & infant adjustments!
How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit:
1) Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.