Hours of Operations
- Mon: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Fri: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tue: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wed: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sun: Closed
- Thu: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul graduated from the Palmer College of Chiropractic - West in San Jose, California and has been a chiropractor in private practice since 1998. He is a diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic and licensed to practice in State of Colorado. While the The Joint focuses on treating neck and back injuries, Dr. Ramzi also has extensive training and experience in addressing sports related injuries specifically around running and bicycling. He likes the beautiful Colorado summers where he spends a lot of his time running and cycling.
Thornton has the chiropractic place you've been searching for. Our professional chiropractic staff is ready to help heal you, so now restoring balance to your life is possible. At The Joint, there are no appointments and no hidden fees. And we're in your Thornton neighborhood, so be sure to stop in and find out how The Joint is making it easier than ever to put your health first.
Friendly Tips -- How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit:
1) Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.