Hours of Operations
- Mon: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Fri: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tue: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wed: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sun: Closed
- Thu: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thornton has the chiropractic place you've been searching for. Our professional chiropractic staff is ready to help heal you, so now restoring balance to your life is possible. At The Joint, there are no appointments and no hidden fees. And we're in your Thornton neighborhood, so be sure to stop in and find out how The Joint is making it easier than ever to put your health first.
Meet Dr. Ricky Roope
Dr. Ricky Roope DC sought out
health care as a profession after numerous sports injuries, and a
severe auto accident. He is an avid skier growing up in Steamboat
Springs, Colorado, sports fanatic, and extremely proud father of
two amazing little girls.
He began his education by obtaining a B.S. degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Wyoming complemented with courses in Biophysics. He furthered his education in the San Francisco Bay Area with a doctorate in Chiropractic and has also completed over 100 hours of postgraduate education.
Dr. Roope then made his way back to The Rocky Mountains & joined The Joint Family. He believes in The Joint concept & its position on getting back to the basics of chiropractic care.
Friendly Tips -- How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit:
1) Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.