Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Arvada North! As your local Arvada chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arvada chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Arvada chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Sean K Padgett
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus
Dr. Sean K Padgett was born and raised in the small north Florida town of Perry, just south of the state’s capital, Tallahassee. A football injury in his freshman year of high school brought him into a chiropractor’s office for the first time. Witnessing firsthand the efficacy of chiropractic care in the role of, not just pain relief, but the body’s overall performance, it was shortly after that Dr. Sean decided to pursue chiropractic as a profession in hopes of giving this same realization to others.
Dr. Sean went on to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Florida campus after graduating with honors from Florida State University with a B.S. in Exercise Science. During his chiropractic training, Dr. Sean was fortunate enough to attend a number of chiropractic mission trips to Haiti, The Dominican Republic, and Vietnam. These opportunities to serve opened Dr. Sean’s eyes even further in chiropractic’s ability to improve lives and strengthened his passion for giving.
It is Dr. Sean’s belief that health is not simply the absence of disease, but the optimal function of the individual on a physical, emotional, social, and spiritual level. His experience has shown him that chiropractic can serve as a catalyst in the promotion of this kind of health. It is his goal to make quality chiropractic care accessible and affordable for those who can truly benefit from it. As such, he is very excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve the people of Colorado.