Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Tower & Hampden! As your local Aurora chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Brandon Heath, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 8
Dr. Heath grew up in Bettendorf, Iowa and graduated at the top of his class from Palmer Chiropractic College, the Fountain head of Chiropractic, in early 2008. While at Palmer Dr. Heath worked in the state of the art Palmer clinic as Clinical Teaching Assistant training and teaching student doctors in a diverse patient population setting. After graduation Dr. Heath had a practice in Myrtle Beach and Mount Pleasant, SC where his Your CHIRO office was Voted “Best Of The Best Chiropractic Office” in 2012 and 2013. Dr. Brandon has a love of sports, especially baseball, which has taken him to many places during his professional playing career and still fills much of his free time. Over the last 14 years Dr. Brandon has worked with, coached, and trained many young athletes at both the Sandlot Baseball Center and MVP Sports Performance as well as North Myrtle Beach High School as Freshman/JV head coach, and Head Varsity Coach Coastal Christian Prep School – many of whom have gone on to play in college and the pros. Dr. Heath continues to enjoy working with young ball players and is always willing to help. It was because of his athletic background that led Dr. Heath to become a Chiropractor focused on treating the person rather than chasing the symptom. Dr. Brandon has a passion for service to others and has been around the world serving others with the power of Chiropractic!