Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Castle Rock! As your local Castle Rock chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Castle Rock chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Castle Rock chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Heather Kuder, D.C.
Northwestern Health Sciences University
Years Practicing: 17
Dr. Heather Kuder has been practicing in Colorado for the past 17 years, since she graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1999. She also holds a certificate in acupuncture, and has received post graduate training in pediatrics and extremities.
She feels it is so important for everyone to maintain a healthy spine, and especially enjoys treating families. No one is too young or too old, and it does not matter their occupation or hobbies. Dr. Kuder has had the opportunity to work with dancers and actors from various local theatre groups. Her daughter was adjusted within hours of being born, and continues to receive weekly adjustments. Children are like trees, if you want them to grow tall and strong you have to take care of the framework.
Working at The Joint has been very fulfilling. It is so nice to work in an environment where anyone can afford to be adjusted regularly, and fit it into their busy schedules.