Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Yosemite Crossing! As your local Greenwood Village chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greenwood Village chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Greenwood Village chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Jason, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 5
Dr. Jason graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2011. Before that he attended Colorado State University earning his bachelor's degree in 2007. During his first year of practice, Dr. Jason helped to open one of the first successful certified Chiropractic clinics in India. After a year of practice, Dr. Jason returned to Colorado and began working at The Joint to better help serve the community he calls home. His primary goal is to get each patient on track to a wellness lifestyle through the proven methods of Chiropractic.
Dr. Larry Elwell, D.C.
Years Practicing: 16
Dr. Larry Elwell has been a practicing Chiropractor for more than 15 years, with experience helping athletes, children, weekend warriors and “everyone in between.” He has been freeing people from pain and other health concerns in Colorado since 2004. He received his Doctorate in Chiropractic at Parker College in 2000.
Dr. Elwell is skilled in a variety of chiropractic techniques, which allows him to treat each patient uniquely, finding the most beneficial and comfortable methods to relieve pain and restore health. “Each person is different and may need an approach that is more firm or gentle; I pride myself on providing care with the flexibility to meet an individual’s needs while still making patients feel comfortable and relaxed throughout.”