Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Lake Worth at Lantana Square! As your local Lake Worth chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lake Worth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Lake Worth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Michael Purificati, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus
Years Practicing: 4
Dr. Michael Purificati was born in Queens, New York in 1984. He moved to Orange County, New York for most of his grade school where he was active in soccer, track, weight training and an honors student. After high school he was given a soccer and academic scholarship to attend Dominican College in Orangeburg, New York.
In 2007 he graduated with honors from Dominican and played for the school’s nationally ranked soccer team. After an injury during a soccer game is when he discovered chiropractic. Soon after his phenomenal results with chiropractic care he attended Palmer College of Chiropractic where he excelled in many techniques and completed post-doctoral training in EMG. He graduated in 2012.
Dr. Purificati enjoys outside activities such as playing soccer, weight lifting and track.
Dr. Giuseppe Corinella, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 16
Dr. Giuseppe Corinella was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1970. He attended Life University in Marietta, Georgia and also took supplemental classes on alternative health and sports medicine. During weightlifting he hurt himself and sought out help from an orthopedist who referred him to a chiropractor. He graduated in 2000 and moved to Florida and has volunteered in many sporting events. He was then hired by the Palm Beach School Board as a sports doctor.
Shortly after in 2004, Dr. Corinella was asked to work on the Olympic wrestling team and in 2005 Dr. “C” was voted as Sports Chiropractor of the year in Florida. He was also a life coach and public speaker.
Dr. Corinella enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. They enjoy doing outside activities such as fishing and hiking.