Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Town Park! As your local Orlando chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Orlando chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Orlando chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. John House, D.C.
The Joint at Town Park would like to introduce Dr. John House, from Southwest, Louisiana. Dr. John received his BS in Biology from Waco, Texas in 1997. On the recommendation of an alumni of Parker College in Dallas, Texas; Dr. John continued his education receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2001. After graduating Dr. John worked in the Dallas area for 1 year working with injured workers. He then returned to Louisiana to practice Chiropractic in a family atmosphere. Dr. John is married with two small boys’ David age 6 and Wyatt 1 ½ years old. Dr. John and his wife moved 2007 to Central Florida to start their family. They enjoy visiting the local amusement parks as well as running local marathons. The Joint Town Park welcomed Dr. John in October 2015. He brings with him 14 ½ years’ experience practicing both Corrective and Preventative Chiropractic Care.