Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Wellington! As your local Wellington chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Wellington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Wellington chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Larry Hawkins, D.C.
Life Chiropractic College West
Dr. Larry Hawkins is a California native who relocated to the Sunshine State in 2001. Dr. Hawkins holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Excelsior College and a Doctor of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West.
Dr. Hawkins has 13 years experience treating a variety of patients including expectant women, athletes, and children, and believes that chiropractic care has the potential to improve everyone's lives, from the injured, to wellness patients.
Dr. Hawkins uses many different techniques including, Gonstead, Activator, upper and lower extremity adjustments, Diversified and drop table techniques.
Dr. Hawkins began his trek to his chiropractic career as a patient when he was 16. A sports injury had left him unable to perform normal everyday tasks such as getting dressed in the morning. With his orthopedist recommending surgery, Dr. Hawkins was referred to a chiropractor by a friend with phenomenal results. This life-changing experienced inspires Dr Hawkins even to this day.
Dr Hawkins enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. They enjoy doing outside activities such as swimming and playing soccer.