Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Elston & Logan! As your local Chicago chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Chicago chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Chicago chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Aaron Dutka, D.C.
National University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 8
Dr. Aaron Dutka was born and raised in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Being an Eagle Scout, Dr. Dutka has been fulfilling a life-long passion of service and leadership. He has been a practicing chiropractor for almost a decade. Dr. Dutka is a graduate of National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a B.S. in Human Biology. He also attended Loyola University of Chicago and received his B.S. in Biology from Roosevelt University in Chicago, IL. Dr. Dutka followed another passion early on obtaining a degree in Culinary Arts from The Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago and “earned his chops” at Gibsons Steakhouse and at Carmine’s, a Rosebud Restaurant. Over the past years, Dr. Dutka has practiced with doctors having over three decades worth of clinical experience. After associating in two clinics in the western and northwestern suburbs of Chicago, he opened his own chiropractic and wellness clinic where he practiced for over five years. Dr. Dutka has attended many hours of post graduate education in Clinical Nutrition, Neuron Theory, Biomedical Acupuncture, TCM Acupuncture and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, specifically Graston Technique.
Dr. Dutka joined The Joint Chiropractic in 2016. Of all his accomplishments, Dr. Dutka is most proud of being a father and husband. He lives locally with his wife Teri, and their daughter Aliciamarie. In his time away from work, he enjoys family, Chicago sports, culinary arts, golfing, music and is an avid supporter of his daughter’s competitive cheer team and lacrosse team.