Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Downers Grove! As your local Downers Grove chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Downers Grove chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Downers Grove chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Charles Bodem, D.C.
National University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 19
Dr. Charles Bodem was born and raised in Downers Grove, Illinois. He has been a practicing chiropractor for the past fourteen years. Dr. Bodem graduated from Benedictine University with a B.S. in Molecular Biology in 1997 and then attended the National University of Health Sciences where he received his Doctorate in Chiropractic. During his career, he has worked in several different clinical settings focusing on the rehabilitation of work related and auto accident injuries. He has extensive experience in post surgical rehabilitation and is certified in Acupuncture.
Dr. Bodem joined The Joint Chiropractic in 2015. He lives locally with his wife Linda, and their two children John and Madeline. Outside of work, he enjoys Chicago sports, volunteers as a leader of his son's cub scout pack, and is an enthusiastic supporter of his kids' baseball and soccer travel teams.
Dr. Doris Fregoso, D.C.
National University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 6
Dr. Fregoso graduated from National University of Health Sciences in December 2010 with post graduated studies in Acupuncture, Naturopathic Medicine, Graston Technique and Kinesiotaping Method. She is passionate about Chiropractic because of all the help that it can give with fewer side effects than medication as she says, "Sitting or sitting idle is death." An avid yogi, she practices zumba, pilates and runs as you may catch her demonstrating a yoga pose in office on your way into one of the locations. Her other interests are learning asl, crocheting, volunteering and spending time with her family.
Dr. Doris is originally from Wisconsin and made Chicago, IL her home in 2005 where she lives with her husband and toddler son.