Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Glen Carbon! As your local chiropractor in Glen Carbon, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glen Carbon chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Glen Carbon chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Clay Roby, D.C.
Hi, I'm Dr. Clay Roby. I'm originally from a small town in southern Illinois, about an hour southeast of Carbondale, called Ridgway. After sustaining some minor back injuries in high school, I sought out chiropractic for treatment. The positive results I experienced helped further my interest in chiropractic.
I completed my prerequisites at Southeastern Illinois College and then moved to St. Louis to attend Logan College of Chiropractic. During that time, I met my wife, Andrea. We relocated to her hometown of Troy, Illinois after I received my Bachelor's Degree in Human Science and my Doctorate in Chiropractic from Logan.
I embarked upon the journey of running my own practice in Swansea, Illinois several years ago. While the impact I had on my patients and the friends that I made will never be forgotten, I found myself drawn to providing care closer to home.
The Joint in Glen Carbon allows me to offer affordable chiropractic in a location that is convenient for so many people in my community.
When not at work, I like to be outdoors, kayaking and fishing. I also enjoy woodworking in my garage. Above all, I take pleasure in spending time with my family and friends and my chocolate lab, Gunner.