Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Monroe! As your local Monroe chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Monroe chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Monroe chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Dallas Humble, D.C.
An author, speaker and wellness coach, Dr. Dallas Humble earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer University in 1982. Over his career, Dr. Humble has written numerous articles published in professional journals worldwide as well as authored several books on business management, wellness and success principles. In addition, he has owned and operated one of the largest chiropractic clinic organizations in the country, was a founding member of an Independent Physicians Association, owned and operated a national consulting company for health care providers and co-founded a nationwide fall prevention & risk assessment organization. Dr. Humble has completed extensive postgraduate work in the wellness/alternative care arena and served as President of his state association in 1993-1994. In addition to owning and operating The Joint Monroe, Dr. Humble serves as a chiropractic consultant to other companies and doctors of chiropractic across the country.
Dr. Jamie Osbon, D.C.
Dr Jamie was born and raised in West Monroe, LA. She graduated in 2007 with her B.S. in Biological Sciences with an emphasis in Molecular Biology from Louisiana Tech University. She later received her B.S. in Health and Wellness, as well as her Doctorate of Chiropractic, from Parker University in Dallas, Texas in 2012. Dr. Jamie received her Webster Technique Certification to adjust pregnant women in 2014. She is currently pursuing her Diplomate In Pediatric Chiropractic and is a member of the ICPA. She is involved locally with La Leche League of Ruston. In her spare time, Dr. Jamie enjoys spending time with her son, traveling, reading, softball, piano, and duck hunting.