Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Bloomfield Township! As your local Bloomfield Hills chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Bloomfield Hills chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Bloomfield Hills chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Clinton Chadwell Jr, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 11
Dr. Clinton Chadwell Jr. grew up in mid-Michigan. He attended Spring Arbor University on a basketball scholarship and later graduated from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic. Inspired by family members practicing Chiropractic medicine, Dr. Chadwell has always had a passion for helping patients overcome pain and live the best life possible.
Prior to his experience with The Joint, Dr. Chadwell spend seven years in private practice. He was the team doctor for high school athletics. He was voted Chiropractor of the Year for 6 consecutive years by the local community. Dr. Chadwell has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, to athletes, to geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden issues. “ You have to own your wellness, be involved in your wellness and listen to your body. It’s a miraculous machine. I help people understand that.” – Dr. Chadwell.
Dr. Chadwell’s experience in his years of practice helped him truly understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. His passion is to educate the community about what Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care.
In his spare time, Dr. Chadwell is a fitness buff, he’s coached little league and volunteers his time to help others. If you’re an early riser, you can catch him at a local gym for his 5 am workout.