Military Appreciation Program
What life does to your body, we undo.
Military life can do a number on your body. Routine activities that stress and challenge your body can lead to pain and discomfort. When pain is actively managed, you feel better, sleep better and are better equipped to respond to the demands of military and everyday life. And preventative care helps prevent pain, improve nerve communication and keeps your body moving at it’s best.
How does chiropractic work?
Your spine is made up of 24 independent vertebrae, allowing your body to move, twist and bend through the routine activities of your day. It also helps protect the delicate central nervous system that controls and coordinates every muscle, tissue and organ of the body. Joint restrictions, also known as “subluxations,” can get in the way of proper nerve communication from the brain to the body—often resulting in pain and discomfort.
Chiropractors locate and correct these joint restrictions and apply a gentle, targeted movement to the body’s spinal column and extremities, where and when indicated. This is commonly known as a chiropractic adjustment.
Who can benefit from routine chiropractic?
Thirty-four million Americans receive chiropractic care each year. Everyone from enlisted to officer can benefit from chiropractic’s safe, natural and drug-free approach to pain relief and prevention.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain / "Text Neck"
- Leg Pain / Sciatica
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Pain
- Shoulder, Arm, Elbow & Wrist Pain
- Arthritis and Bursitis
Slouch in. Walk out.
At any of The Joint Chiropractic’s 340+ locations nationwide, you’ll experience quality affordable pain relief and prevention— on your terms, not ours.
- Our already affordable plans and packages have been discounted even further in support of active and veteran members of the military, and their families*.
- Our no appointment policy and convenient evening and weekend hours and locations make it easy to receive the care you need, when you need it.
- Our chiropractors are licensed healthcare professionals, trained to locate and correct joint restrictions of the spine and extremities, thereby helping you lead a more healthy, active lifestyle.
- During your initial visit, you will receive a consultation and exam in which the doctor will assess your unique daily health routine and activities. You will then receive an adjustment and personalized treatment plan to get you back on track.
*Must present valid military or veteran ID card for eligibility.