Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Plymouth! As your local chiropractor in Plymouth, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Plymouth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Plymouth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Eric Ortman, D.C.
Northwestern Health Sciences University
Years Practicing: 4
Dr. Ortman is a native of northwest Iowa. After high school graduation, he spent a two years in college at Mankato State whereupon he decided to enlist in the United States Air Force. In 1987, Dr. Ortman went enlisted spending four and a half years on active duty in the United States Air Force. After military service, he returned to Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa as an undergraduate student. He graduated from Iowa State in 1993 with a degree in Sociology and minor’s in Fisheries and Wildlife Biology and Criminal Justice.
After graduation from Iowa State, Dr. Ortman spent 11 years in civilian law enforcement. In 2008, he enrolled in chiropractic school at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, Minnesota and graduated in April 2012. Dr. Ortman began working at The Joint in October 2013 and has been the full time doctor at Plymouth since March 2014.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family as well as running, weightlifting watching Minnesota and Iowa sports and church activities.