Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Woodbury! As your local Woodbury chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Woodbury chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Woodbury chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Andrew Youde, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Hi my name is Dr. Andrew Youde. I am the new Chiropractor at The Joint in Woodbury, MN. . I grew up in the state of Iowa where I went to Upper Iowa University for my undergraduate program. I went on to receiving my doctorate at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Iowa as well. My family and I recently relocated to the city of Farmington, MN and are very happy to start laying down roots here.
I am married to a wonderful woman Britney and we have 2 dogs ages 6 & 5. Jackson and Carly. We are a down to earth family who loves to spend time with the family and our friends!
I have been an athlete all my life and played soccer at the collegiate level as well as semi-professional level. I love to work with people of all ages and even athletes. Chiropractic has not only become my profession but it has grown into my passion. Helping people from all walks of life through Chiropractic has been a blessing.
I look forward to meeting each and every one of you here at the Joint! I am always here if you need to call and ask questions. I am more than happy to help you out and answer any thing I can.