Welcome to The Joint Des Peres! As your Des Peres, Missouri chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Des Peres chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Des Peres chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
At The Joint Des Peres, we thrive on helping patients in and around the St. Louis, Missouri area find their footing on the path to wellness with quality chiropractic services and excellent customer service. If you have been struggling with back pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, a stiff neck, headaches or even a sports injury, our natural and drug-free approach to healing may be the relief that you have been searching for.
The Chiropractic Services You Need
Whether you are dealing with a recent injury or nagging chronic pain, our friendly team of dedicated professionals will do their best to aid you. We will work diligently to identify the root cause of your pain and create a custom care plan that addresses your individual issues and goals. We provide personalized care using chiropractic adjustments, manipulations, and other techniques to offer our patients:
- Back pain treatment
- Neck pain treatment
- Shoulder pain treatment
- Sciatica pain treatment
- Headache and migraine treatment
- General chiropractic care
The Care You Deserve
Offering benefits to both adults and children, chiropractic services can address a wide range of musculoskeletal issues, improve nervous system function, and provide relief from a variety of discomforts. As your local chiropractic office, we make it easy to get the quality care you deserve. At The Joint Des Peres, we:
- Deliver quality services for affordable rates
- Offer evening and weekend hours
- Welcome walk-in patients
- Do not require insurance
- Let you choose the frequency of your care
There is no reason to let pain stop you from living your life your way. Contact The Joint Des Peres or stop by our conveniently located office today to learn more about the many benefits chiropractic care can offer.