Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Fayetteville! As your local Fayetteville chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Fayetteville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Fayetteville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Steven J. Rubin, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 23
Dr. Rubin discovered a career in Chiropractic after 10 years as a city planner on the west coast following a degree in Environmental Studies and Economics. He graduated from Southern California University of Health Sciences with a Doctorate of Chiropractic.
For over 21 years, Dr. Rubin has focused on treating neuromusculoskeletal issues and restoring normal function and biomechanics to help patients attain optimal function. He also enjoys helping his wife, an age group triathlete, as well as his sons compete in cross country and lacrosse. Professional goals include staying abreast of the latest research in Functional Medicine, treating injuries and improving performance, In his free time, Dr. Rubin enjoys photography, travel and spending time with his family and friends.
Dr. Tommy Forrest, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 15
Dr. Tommy Forrest was involved with sports healthcare for over 12 years. He began his career working camps for the NBA San Antonio Spurs and the Atlanta Hawks. He was also head trainer for Life University's track team where they won 3 national titles in 4 years.
From 1991-1996 he worked at Southeaster Regional Medical Center in Lumberton, NC in the Sport Medicine Department and had the opportunity to work with the area schools athletic programs. After graduating chiropractic school he worked at a clinic in Fayetteville where he learned the importance of family healthcare. He adjusted newborns as well as the elderly which highlighted the importance and benefits of a healthy spine for all ages.
In 2001 he opened Forrest Sports & Family and remained committed to providing the quality of care, and level of service the community deserves.
- DC from Life University
- BS from Baylor University
- MS from Indiana State University in Sports Medicine