Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Johnson Creek! As your local chiropractor in Happy Valley, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Happy Valley chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Happy Valley chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Amy Eades, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 15
Dr. Amy Eades is a native Oregonian, graduating from Oregon City High School. Shortly after high school graduation, she moved to Atlanta, Georgia to study nutrition and chiropractic at Life University. Dr. Amy received her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University in 2001. Upon receipt of her degree, she returned to her home state and has been practicing ever since.
At the young age of 10, Dr. Amy injured her back riding horses, thus introducing her to the healing art of chiropractic. This life event sparked her passion for helping others to overcome injury and achieve wellness through this natural practice. Dr. Amy believes that regular chiropractic care is as much a part of your health and wellness routine as drinking water, good sleep and a healthy diet. In her personal time, she enjoys creating memories with her family, hunting, fishing and boating.