Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Wescott! As your local chiropractor in North Charleston, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our North Charleston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your North Charleston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Brian Bord, D.C.
Dr. Brian Bord is the Clinic Director for The Joint at Wescott. As an Associate Chiropractor at The Joint Summerville, he quickly became a popular chiropractor with the patients who enjoyed his excellent adjustment style and witty exchanges. He is a cum laude graduate of Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC where he received his chiropractic degree in the fall of 1999. Prior to this, he attended the State University of New York at Geneseo from 1989 to 1993, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in the field of Physics upon graduation. He worked as a Clinical Monitor Technician at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY for two years following his undergraduate education, during which time he was involved with the direct care of acute and chronic patients in an ICU setting. This served to kindle his passion for the healthcare field, and prompted him to return to school to become a physician.
Dr. Bord has been in practice since March of 2000, having spent his first 5+ years caring for clients of all ages in Akron, OH. During that time he received specialized training in extremity adjusting and enjoys the challenge of helping patients overcome the pain associated with the stresses of an active lifestyle. He moved to the Charleston area in July of 2005, and currently resides in Summerville with his fiancé, Ann Marcario, a popular veterinarian in Ladson. He is a proud father, a voracious reader, an unabashed technophile, pretends to golf on occasion, and generally enjoys life.