Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Rock Hill! As your local Rock Hill chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rock Hill chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Rock Hill chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Roxanne Dziedzic, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Years Practicing: 20
Dr. Dziedzic grew up in the Buffalo, New York region. She graduated from D’Youville College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology in 1983 and earned a Masters degree in Education from Canisius College in 1990. To further her education she attended New York Chiropractic College, where they specialize in the study of chiropractic techniques, philosophy and principled chiropractic care. Dr. Dziedzic graduated with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1996. She uses various techniques to customize care for the specific, individual needs of each patient. She is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE), and licensed by the State of South Carolina.
Dr. Dziedzic enjoys providing the highest level of care for all ages and activity levels to promote optimum whole body health and wellness. She continues to expand her knowledge and abilities to provide excellent patient-centered care to the community of Fort Mill and surrounding areas. In her spare time Dr. Dziedzic enjoys gardening, community service, and spending time with her dog Jack.