Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - West End! As your local Nashville chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Nashville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Nashville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Lee Ann Fowler, D.C.
Logan University, College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 8
Dr. Lee Ann Fowler received her Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology andCounseling from Mid-Continent University in Mayfield, Kentucky; she then received her Master's Degree in Leisure Studies from Murray State University where she spent time as a Student Athletic trainer for the University's Football team, Men's Baseball, Women's Soccer and Volleyball; and then received her Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri in 2008. Until 2014, she practiced in Florida, honing her skills as a chiropractic physician. Dr. Fowler is trained in several Chiropractic Techniques some of which are: Rienert diversified, Activator, Graston, Logan Basic, and Thompson Drop.
Dr. Fowler's absolute favorite part of her job is seeing her patients return to health. In her spare time Dr. Fowler enjoys spending time with her husband, Brett, and their two dogs.