Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Corpus Christi! As your local Corpus Christi chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Corpus Christi chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Corpus Christi chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Edward Nurse, D.C.
Texas Chiropractic College
Years Practicing: 26
" Why am I working here at The Joint? When I was in chiropractic college I was asked that same question about chiropractic college in general and why Texas Chiropractic College in particular. The question was asked to all students in my class. After hearing some great answers, I was the last one to answer. My answer then is similar to my answer now, because I love chiropractic and there is no place on planet earth where I would rather be.
To translate that to The Joint is to say, I love being a Chiropractor, I love the direct connection made between doctor and patient every visit, every time, every adjustment. I love that The Joint provides that connection to be made without the hindrance of insurance company directives, workers compensation guidelines or personal injury attorney interference. Being able to simply serve each patient with individual care based on what is best for them is the highest form honoring Chiropractic and there is no place on earth I would rather be."
Dr. David Nelson, D.C.
Life Chiropractic College West
Years Practicing: 19
Dr. David Nelson graduated from Life University in 1997. He had an established practice in Salt Lake City Utah for 12 years, then obtained a 5 year contract with the US Navy where he treated US Marines & Naval personnel at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. In a patient survey, he was voted Best Provider for Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune for fiscal year 2014. Dr. Nelson is married with 3 children. He loves most sports and is a champion triathlete. He is new to Corpus Christi and is loving the people and the city.