Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Lincoln Park! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Forrest Askew, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
Years Practicing: 33
Dr. Forrest Askew grew up in Tool, Texas. He is the oldest of 3 brothers. His father was a carpenter and as early as age 10, he would spend his part of his summers working with his father building custom homes in Irving Texas. He began adjusting his father when he was age 14 at his father's request. He graduated as class Salutatorian from Malakoff High School in Malakoff, Texas. He was a member of the National Honor Society, played basketball, football and received recognition from Who's Who Among American High School Students. He planned to pursue a career as a Christian Counseling Psychologist. He attended Henderson County Jr. College in Athens, Texas where he was a member of Phi Theta Kappa and received the Tutor Specialist Award. He graduated with a degree of Science in Applied Psychology. While attending one of his psychology classes (Personal Development) his instructor said "The majority of people spend time working at a job they don't like in order to do what they do like but, the really fortunate people in life work at a job they love so it's not really work to them." That's when he knew that he wanted to be a chiropractor. With his limited knowledge and skill, he had already witnessed firsthand the relief and elimination of pain and suffering that occurred when he adjusted his father, uncles and aunts. He attended Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, Kansas with a passion to help more people. He was a member of the Beta Chi Rho Fraternity and graduated in 1983. Dr. Forrest Askew has owned and operated his own solo practice with his wife since 1983 and has been a member of "The Joint" team since March of 2013.