Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Lincoln Park! As your local Dallas chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Troy Askew, D.C.
Years Practicing: 25
Dr. Troy Askew was born in Irving Texas, grew up at Cedar Creek Lake since the age of 5 and currently resides in Athens Texas. Dr. Askew grew up the son of a construction contractor and spent his summers on a construction site. He attended University of Missouri Kansas City, Trinity Valley Community and Mountain View college for under graduate studies. Attended Parker Chiropractic College and graduated with his Doctorate in September of 1991. Dr. Askew spent more than 20 Years in private practice in the East Texas area. He joined the Joint Team in October of 2013 and now is the Clinical Director of the Lincoln Park location in Dallas Texas. His personal hobbies are: fishing, auto mechanics, 4-wheeling and wood working. His interests include fitness and weight training. He is skilled in several Adjusting Technics, Soft tissue Technics and Sports medicine.
Dr. Sharon Dunagan, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
Years Practicing: 26
Dr. Dunagan grew up in Oklahoma. Attended Oklahoma State University and went on to chiropractic school in Kansas City, MO. graduating in 1990 with her doctor of chiropractic degree. Dr. Dunagan has been in private practice for 20 years and recently closed her private practice to join the team at The Joint in April to continue her focus on patient care.