Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - West Village! As your local Dallas chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Kayla Smiley, D.C.
Dr. Kayla grew up in Friona, Texas. She is the oldest of 5 siblings and played basketball. She went on to play basketball and get her undergraduate degrees in History and Political Science at Austin College in Sherman, TX. Following college, Dr. Kayla worked at an oil company for a year before deciding the corporate world and the path she had chosen was not a good fit for her. She enrolled at and received her Doctorate of Chiropractic, Bachelor of Science in Wellness and Bachelor of Science in Anatomy from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. Her interest in chiropractic began in high school when a chiropractor was able to help her with injuries sustained while playing and keep her in the game. After college, she discovered that she wanted to do something that would make a difference in people's lives. Dr. Kayla believes that "everyone with a spine" needs to be adjusted. She strives to help people work and play harder without pain and to achieve a more healthy and well lifestyle.