Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Alliance Town Center! As your local Fort Worth chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Fort Worth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Fort Worth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Matthew Simpson, D.C.
Years Practicing: 10
Dr. Simpson is a proud Texan who grew up in Fort Worth, Texas and northern New Mexico. It was in New Mexico where he discovered skiing and extreme mountain biking and subsequently was introduced to Chiropractic and holistic medicine following a major knee injury. Fueled by his love of working with his hands and a passion for helping people, Chiropractic became a life goal in his teens. He realized early on that the key to health and longevity lay within the body’s inherent ability to heal itself.
Dr. Simpson is a graduate of Parker Chiropractic College in Dallas and has managed practices in Fort Worth, Texas and Denver, Colorado. While in Denver, Dr. Simpson was a repeated guest on a local radio show and the morning television show Good Morning Colorado discussing subjects ranging from allergies, maintaining optimum health, and even how to improve your golf game through chiropractic care. He was also the official chiropractor for the Colorado Disc Golf Association. The clinical model of The Joint is what interested Dr. Simpson in pursuing a position with the company. He has always sought the ability to provide Chiropractic care in an affordable and convenient way that would enable everyone to receive the care that they need. “Each patient carries his own Doctor inside him. We are at our best when we give the doctor that resides within each patient a chance to work.” Albert Schweizer.