Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Vintage Park! As your local Houston chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. John Barrington, D.C.
After owning and operating a successful clinic in beautiful Puerto Rico, Dr. Barrington came to The Joint in July 2014 and took over the reigns as Clinic Director of The Joint Vintage Park in April 2015. As a bilingual doctor, he serves both English and Spanish speaking patients in north Houston with great care.
Proficient in a multitude of chiropractic techniques and disciplines, Dr. Barrington is also certified in advanced neurological studies through Parker University. This unique combination of applied and advanced chiropractic methodologies means that his patients receive the most effective treatments possible.
Dr. Barrington is a Louisiana native studying at Louisiana Tech, Louisiana State University, and completing his doctorate at Parker University in Dallas. A family man with a strong moral and ethical constitution, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better person and chiropractor anywhere. Call or come by anytime to meet Dr. Barrington and his staff at The Joint Vintage Park.