Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - McKinney Marketplace! As your local McKinney chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our McKinney chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your McKinney chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. MaryAnn Woods-Osifo, D.C.
Dr. MaryAnn Woods-Osifo graduated in 2013 with her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker University in Dallas, Texas.
As a student at Parker University, she stayed steadfast in her chiropractic goals as she truly believes in the importance of health and the chiropractic approach to optimal health.
While in school she was recognized as a Pioneer of Chiropractic with the World Federation of Chiropractic, WFC. She served as president of several clubs including The Distinguished Toastmasters Club.
Dr. Osifo worked as a research assistant throughout her undergraduate studies and also while at Parker University. She has contributed on many projects; one of her collaborated published project was on the use of herbal supplements and adolescents in the United States. She truly believes in the wellbeing of the entire family.
Dr. Osifo is married, has a son and they live in McKinney, Texas. She understands the importance of health and the chiropractic approach to optimal health and wellbeing. Dr. Osifo enjoys serving as an ambassador to several chiropractic associations. She carries with her the chiropractic message of the powerful potential of the human body when given the proper potential.
She understands the importance of health and the chiropractic approach to optimal health and wellbeing. Dr. Osifo enjoys serving as an ambassador to several chiropractic associations. She carries with her the chiropractic message of the powerful potential of the human body when given the proper potential.