Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Stonebriar! As your local Plano chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Plano chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Plano chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Shelby G. Douglas, B.S., B.S., D.C.
Years Practicing: 14
Dr. Douglas has two sons, Brandon and Drew. He believes in exercise, nutrition and chiropractic as a means to health and longevity.
Dr. Douglas holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Texas. He completed an additional Bachelor of Science in Anatomy in conjunction with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas.
Dr. Douglas has passed all national board exams and holds a current license in good standing with the State of Texas. Upon graduation, Dr. Douglas was awarded the Outstanding Intern award as voted by the faculty and administration of Parker College of Chiropractic.
Dr. Kyle Hammes, D.C.
Years Practicing: 17
Dr. Kyle Hammes is a native Kansan, who graduated from Emporia State University on Kansas with a degree in Psychology. In 1995, he moved to Dallas, Texas to attend Parker College of Chiropractic. After graduating from Parker College of Chiropractic, Dr. Hammes started his private practice in 1999. He has been a Frisco resident for 16 years, and married to his beautiful wife Heather. He is the father of four wonderful children Kendall, Brynne, Emerson, and Caden.